Contact the Foundation
Thank you for your interest in the Jimmie Johnson Foundation. Please read the following Frequently Asked Questions before completing the form, as your question may be answered.
Due to the volume of emails we receive, if your question is answered in the FAQ, we will be unable to provide a personal response.
1. What is the mission of the Jimmie Johnson Foundation?
The Jimmie Johnson Foundation is dedicated to assisting children, families and communities in need. The Foundation currently focuses on supporting K-12 public education.
2. What charities do you support?
We currently support the Champions Grant Program in partnership with Lowe’s Toolbox for Education, the Hendrick Marrow Program, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Project L.I.F.T. as our partner programs.
We are not accepting proposals for new partner programs at this time.
3. Do you accept sponsorship requests or proposals for funding from other charities?
We are not accepting unsolicited requests for funding at this time.
If your 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization supports K-12 public education, we encourage you to submit a nomination for the Blue Bunny Helmet of Hope program. Details, including eligibility requirements, can be found at www.helmetofhope.org. Please note that the nomination process for 2014 is closed. Details for the 2015 program will be available early next year.
4. Do you provide grants to individuals?
Unfortunately the Foundation is unable to provide grants directly to individuals or families.
5. What is Jimmie Johnson’s autograph policy?
Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries we receive, we are not able to accept autograph requests or items to be signed. We respectfully ask that you please do not send requests or items to the Jimmie Johnson Foundation or Hendrick Motorsports. Items sent to the Jimmie Johnson Foundation and/or Hendrick Motorsports will be immediately returned.
Please visit Jimmie’s website at www.jimmiejohnson.com and/or Jimmie’s official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jimmiejohnson to see Jimmie’s appearance schedule where you could have a chance to meet him and potentially receive an autograph.
6. Does Jimmie Johnson endorse or make personal appearances on behalf of charities?
Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, Jimmie Johnson’s charitable endorsements and appearances are limited to those that benefit the Jimmie Johnson Foundation and our partner programs.
7. Does Jimmie Johnson grant requests to meet children or adults with life-threatening illnesses?
Yes. The Jimmie Johnson Foundation accommodates as many wish requests as possible. There are a handful of steps involved in processing the requests. Your request should be faxed to the foundation at (704) 561-3333 on letterhead from an official wish or dream granting organization. It is important to note that due to the logistics involved, at-track wishes are only granted through select wish granting organizations.
8. Does Jimmie call, write or visit individuals?
Due to the travel and sponsor demands of his schedule, Jimmie is not able to call, write or visit individuals.
9. Does the Foundation donate autographed items for charity events?
Unfortunately the Foundation is no longer able to offer an autographed item request program.
10. Does the Foundation provide race tickets or garage passes?
The Jimmie Johnson Foundation does not have access to race tickets or garage passes for any races.
11. For information about Jimmie Johnson, including racing and appearance schedules, please visit www.jimmiejohnson.com.
12. For questions pertaining to Lowe’s, please contact Lowe’s Customer Care at 1-800-445-6937 or email@example.com.
If your question is not answered in the FAQ, please use the form below to contact the Foundation. Note: Due to the volume of emails received, we are not able to respond to questions answered in the FAQ.
Bold fields are required (*)